Do you need a 2020 calendar? Some people say that wall calendars are a dying breed because mobile phones track all of your tasks, events, and information. That’s true, but sometimes it’s just nice to look at the wall, and see a view of the month and where your life is at!
The monthly images that showcase cowboys, horses and stunning landscapes can let your mind wander to your own experiences in those settings. They can let you dream or help brighten a foggy day.
2020 Calendar Features
- printed on premium heavy gloss paper
- dimensions are 34 cm wide (13.375″) x 49 cm tall (19.25″)
- wire bound
- lots of room to write on the dates and keep track of the things that you need to know or remember
- images showcasing western lifestyle, ranching and farming
Images by Month
January, 2020 – Family affair
- This team of Beligian horses heads out to the field to feed some cows during the winter season. The 4 horses are all related and were trained by Dave and Geoff Hoar near Innisfail, Alberta.
February, 2020 – Bright pasture
- A group of red angus heifers look up inquisitively in the pasture as the sun pokes through the clouds with the Alberta foothills in the background.
March, 2020 – Crowd pleaser
- During a neighbors branding, a cowboy’s horse takes a break from roping calves. Standing and waiting for his master to return, the mama cows stand in the background watching and the snow-capped Rocky Mountains show off their beauty.
April, 2020 – Prairie icon
- An old Alberta Pacific Grain Co. elevator proudly stands near the deserted town of Dorothy, Alberta. It was built in the 1920’s, and operated for 30 years buying grain from the local farmers. If the walls could talk, they would tell many stories of those times.
May, 2020 – Simple ingredients
- A curious Quarter horse mare walks toward the camera followed by her foal. Stormy clouds building in the sky in the late afternoon sun.
June, 2020 – Field foreshadowing
- Straight rows of a newly emerged pea crop show off in a field with steel grain bins in the background. They are waiting to be filled at harvest time.
July, 2020 – Soul chasers
- Cowboys race their horses across the prairie with a smoky and ominous background.
August, 2020 – Rain check
- A field of round hay bales adorns the display of a beautiful rainbow after a short rain shower.
September, 2020 – Picking up swaths
- The combines roll in the field picking up swaths of malt barley and transferring them to the grain cart.
October, 2020 – Catch moment
- A cowboy swings his rope and sets his sites on a cow that he needs to rope and treat in a herd of cow/calf pairs.
November, 2020 – Heading home
- A silhouette of a cowboy and cowgirl heading home across a ridge at Antelope Island National Park in Utah.
December, 2020 – Cowboy Christmas
- A cowboy collects and drags a Christmas tree home the old fashioned way.